Cub Cadet LX46
We know you demand strength, durability and powerful performance in a ride on. We offer you more. Cub Cadet’s strongest mowers ever deliver the ultimate owner experience. Comfort and command at every turn. Breakthrough cutting and bagging performance. Responsive handling. Versatility. Strength you can trust. This is the mower that will make you wish your lawn grew faster.
A Differential Lock is included standard, for better performance on rough terrain. The LX46 model features a wide 46″ fabricated deck, built tough with Cub Cadet’s leading Triple Guard Corrosion Defence System with e-Coat and a five year warranty. The LX46 also includes a front guard, mulching kit and armrests included as standard.
- 22hp Kohler® 7000 Series V-Twin OHV Engine for longer life, quieter operation and better ride.
- Electronic fingertip engagement allows you to engage & disengage the mowing deck saving you time and energy.
- Patented SmartJet™ deck washing system to clean out deck debris.
- 117cm (46″) side discharge QuickAttach™ fabricated deck, no tools required and offers added durability.
- RevTEK™ Reverse Mowing Technology allows mowing in forward or reverse until the operator leaves the lawn tractor seat, turns the key back to normal or turns engine off.
- Diff Lock with foot controlled traction control.
- Powerful 22hp Kohler® 7000 Series with Smart-Choke™. Smooth, powerful, and reliable performance is on demand for whatever the job may be, like cutting through thicker grass or hauling bigger loads.
Heavy-Duty Cutting Deck
- An all new, muscular cutting system design and construction ensures you’ll always experience unbeatable durability, amazing bagging performance and the pristine Cub Cadet Signature Cut.
- With incredible control and an almost instantaneous response rate, the new steering system provides exact control, manoeuvrability and command at every turn.
New! Cub Cadet Comfort™ Seat
- The NEW Cub Comfort™ seat with a 10 degree incline and slide feature gives you the ultimate in ergonomic riding to suit your own individual needs. The high-back seat ensures you stay comfortable and at ease, especially when mowing the lawn for longer periods. Includes armrests.
Less Slip, More Grip
- Every Enduro Series Ride On comes standard with premium Multi-Trac tyres featuring an aggressive tread design that directs the power straight to the ground, minimising slip and spinning, even on wet grass. That means less turfing, more precise manoeuvring and better results for your lawn.
Accessories & Attachments
- Mulching Kit (included standard)
- Front Bumper (included standard)
- Twin Bagger Catcher (optional)
- Poly Trailer (optional)
Please download the Cub Cadet catalogue for full model specs.
Chassis, Front Axle & Fabricated Deck Shell – 5 Year domestic warranty.
Unit – 3 Year domestic warranty, including Powertrain. 90 day commercial warranty.
Engine – 2 Year domestic warranty. 90 day commercial warranty.